China Custom Efficient Synchronous Motor for Water Pump and Shower 20L/M Flow Rate 220VAC supplier

Product Description

Product Description

 

Top Quality 49tyj Synchronous Motor for Appliances

 

HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Motor Co., Ltd. offers a versatile, efficient, and reliable synchronous motor suitable for industrial fans and various appliances. With universal voltage options and low noise operation, this motor ensures stable power and long-lasting performance.

 

AC Synchronous Motor

 

Product Name: AC Synchronous Motor

 

Scope of Application: Suitable for input voltage of 220V AC.

 

Performance Requirements: Designed, produced, and tested to meet high performance standards.

 

Company Name: HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Motor Co., Ltd.

           

  Parameters Values Remarks
1 Rated Voltage (V) 220V  
2 Rated Frequency (Hz) 50Hz  
6 Rated Input Power (W) 20W±10% Dynamometer test
9 Rated Speed (RPM) 15RPM  
12 Rotation Direction CW/CCW Visual
13 Insulation Class E CLASS  
14 Ambient Temperature -10ºC-40ºC  
15 Ambient Humidity (%) ≤90  

 

Detailed Photos

Product Parameters

Certifications

Packaging & Shipping

Installation Instructions

Company Profile

FAQ

  

HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Motor Co., Ltd.

 

Welcome to HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Motor Co., Ltd.

 

Here are some frequently asked questions about our high-quality motors:

 

  1. Payment Method: We accept payment by TT at sight or through trade assurance. A 30% down payment is required after the contract is valid, with the remaining 70% balance to be paid before shipment.
  2.  

  3. Guarantee: Our motors come with a 12-month guarantee, and we aim to respond to any inquiries within 5 hours.
  4.  

  5. Spare Parts: If any parts of the motor are broken during the warranty period, we will provide spare parts free of charge. Easy-broken parts may incur a cost fee.
  6.  

  7. Quality Control: Our factory holds a CE certificate, and we have a dedicated QC department to ensure the quality of our products. We can also assist in obtaining other necessary certificates.
  8.  

  9. Packaging: Our standard packaging includes anti-rust treatment, plastic film wrapping, and securing the motor on a wooden bracket.
  10.  

  11. Pre-Delivery Inspection: We offer online checking during on-site testing, provide detailed testing videos for your review, and accept third-party testing. Additionally, a comprehensive testing report will be provided.
  12.  

 

For more information, please contact HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Motor Co., Ltd.

  /* January 22, 2571 19:08:37 */!function(){function s(e,r){var a,o={};try{e&&e.split(“,”).forEach(function(e,t){e&&(a=e.match(/(.*?):(.*)$/))&&1

Application: Universal
Speed: Low Speed
Number of Stator: Single-Phase
Function: Driving
Casing Protection: Open Type
Number of Poles: 2
Customization:
Available

|

China Custom Efficient Synchronous Motor for Water Pump and Shower 20L/M Flow Rate 220VAC   supplier China Custom Efficient Synchronous Motor for Water Pump and Shower 20L/M Flow Rate 220VAC   supplier
editor by CX 2024-04-23